Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they come up with a list for us to complete. This week the topic are our favourite Top Ten posts in celebration of 5 years of Top Ten Tuesday. I have only been participating in this meme for just over 2 years, but it’s one of my favourite blogging days. I love visiting other blogs and getting book recommendations from like-minded people. So I want to thank The Broke and The Bookish for this meme!
Here are my favourite Top Ten topics that I’ve participated in. In no particular order…
- Top Ten books from my childhood that I’d love to revisit! – Any list that makes me feel nostalgic is a win win situation for me!
- Top Ten underrated authors– I love to promote authors that I don’t think get enough love from the bookish world.
- Top Ten books I’d give to adult readers who have never read young adult- I hate the reputation that Young Adult books has outside the blogging community. There are some real gems on this list which I think should be more widely read.
- Top Ten book covers I’d frame as pieces of art!– I’m a cover lover. Can’t deny it.
- Top Ten most unique books I’ve read– I have read some wonderfully unique books. Little Hands Clapping by Dan Rhodes has to be one of the weirdest…
- Top Ten gateway books/authors in my reading journey– This list made me think about my reading journey and which books have made an impact in my life.
- Top Ten reasons why I love being a blogger/reader- Blogging love. Enough said ❤
- Top Ten books that I’d recommend to my sister- I love that my sister is a blogger. I push a lot of books on her and I LOVE THAT!
- Top Ten books that you wish were taught in schools– Beautiful books that have a great message.
- Top Ten books I read before I was a blogger– This was my first Top Ten post! In April 2013.