Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s list is the Top Ten author duos that we’d love to see write a book together. This list was really hard to put together but I’m pleased with who I came up with!
Click on the author’s name to learn more about them.
- James Dawson and Non Pratt– this would be hilarious!
- James Dawson and Louise O’Neill- a book by these two would be disturbing…
- Jane Elson and Emma Carroll– a book by these two would be adorable, that’s for sure.
- Giovanna Fletcher and Cecelia Ahern- a magical combination!
- Emery Lord and Kasie West– the perfect contemporary?
- Patrick Ness and Andrew Kaufman– well written and weird!
- Louise O’Neill and Tanya Byrne– a disturbing book would be produced…
- Carmen Reid and Elizabeth Wein- an intriguing historical fiction!
- Rowan Coleman and Jojo Moyes– this would be heartbreaking.
- Holly Smale and Jenny McLachlan– a fun piece of teenage fiction!