Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s list are ten facts about me, whether it’s me as a reader or me as a blogger! So here we go…
- My mum taught me to read.
- I used to only read chick-lit. Ahh, how I’ve broadened the genres I read.
- Second hand books freak me out a little bit. It’s the not knowing who has touched it before me.
- I love YA and wish there was more of it around when I was growing up!
- I love the smell of a new book.
- I love reading to my class. I’ve turned them into bookworms!
- My sister blogs. Over at Bibliobeth.
- I compare myself to other bloggers.
- I feel uncomfortable when I don’t have any blog posts drafted.
- This isn’t my first blog. I used to have another which I ran for about 5 years. The bookworm community is much more welcoming though.
What facts about you have you shared this week? Feel free to leave a link to your posts and I’ll stop by!