Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s list are the Top Ten things that make us want to read a book!
- Dance- anything dance related on the cover or mentioned then it’s immediately on my TBR.
- Light, pastel colours always draw my eye.
- A promise of it being a psychological thriller.
- Pretty page edges. Hey, I’m shallow!
- Mental health- if a book is about mental health I’m instantly intrigued.
- Strong female lead.
- Tudor England.
- The author- some I just buy without a second thought.
- First person narrative.
- World War II
What are some things that make you pick up a book? Let me know! Feel free to leave a link to your post and I’ll stop by!