Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It’s all about love of lists, love of literature and bringing bookish people together.
The topic has changed since I scheduled this post but I’m going to stick with it!
This week’s Top Ten post is a throwback freebie, where we are free to post about a topic that has been done in the past. I’ve done this topic before, but I wanted to talk about some other blogs I love. I have mentioned a few of these in the past, but there’s some new (to me) blogs on here that I adore.
I could have picked SO many more than ten as I have so many blogs that I consistently read and enjoy. Here they are in no particular order…
- Bibliobeth- I collaborate with Beth lots. She’s a fantastic book blogger who often comes up with her own ideas for new features. She’s also a wonderful sister! 🙂
- Perpetual Page Turner- I love Jamie’s blog. It may not have as many book related features as it used to, but that doesn’t bother me. I love reading her honest, interesting posts.
- Cleopatra Loves Books– Cleo’s book reviews make my TBR grow.
- It’s All About Books– Love this blog. Fab book reviews!
- My Chestnut Reading Tree– Jo is another book pusher! 😉
- Bookboodle– I love reading the posts on this blog!
- A Kernel Of Nonsense- I have been a long time reader of Alicia’s blog. I really enjoy visiting it.
- Hammock Of Books– I discovered and loved this book this year!
- The Secret Library Book Blog– Another 2018 discovery!
- Chocolate n Waffles– Long term lover of this blog! 🙂