Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It’s all about love of lists, love of literature and bringing bookish people together.
I’ve decided to slightly adapt the prompt this week and instead of books that’ll get me out of a slump… authors I can rely on to get me out of a reading slump!
- Roald Dahl– His books are just so fun to read!
- J.K. Rowling– If it’s a serious slump, I sometimes need to re-read a Harry Potter book!
- Kasie West– I can always guarantee that her books will be fun!
- Heather Demetrios– Her books are quite deep but they always engross me.
- Ceceila Ahern– I love how magical her books are.
- Jojo Moyes– She’s a terrific writer.
- Paula Daly– She’s one of my favourite thriller writers. Her books always grip me.
- Emma Carroll– I can never go wrong with a Emma Carroll book. Her books are enchanting.
- David Walliams– David is the closest recent writer to Roald Dahl. His books are fabulous.
- Patrick Ness– I do enjoy Patrick’s writing, so the thought of reading one of his books can encourage me to climb out of the slump!