Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It’s all about love of lists, love of literature and bringing bookish people together.
Today’s list is all about those shows or movies that are great to binge watch. I struggled with this topic because I don’t watch a lot of TV/movies. I’d rather be reading! So here are some shows that I have binge watched and enjoyed along with some feel-good movies that always bring a smile to my face.
- Thirteen Reasons Why- I binge watched the first and second season. Not in one go, but definitely a few episodes a day/night!
- Gilmore Girls- I was late to the party for this one. I managed to watch all seasons though in a few months. That was good binge watching material!
- Gossip Girl- I came to Gossip Girl a few seasons in and I binge watched the first few seasons.
- The O.C.- I remember binge watching the first season… then I had to wait for the rest of them on TV!
- Friends- If I don’t know what to watch, I know I’ll find an episode that will fit my mood!
- The Greatest Showman- A recent love! I absolutely adore this movie. The soundtrack is phenomenal. It’s one of the only movies that I’ve seen multiple times at the cinema.
- Matilda- I adored this movie and it’s one of my favourite feel-good choices when I need a pick me up!
- Grease- I have lost track of how many times I’ve watched this musical movie!
- Mean Girls- One of my favourites!
- The Lion King- I had to shove some Disney in. This movie makes me very happy.