Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It’s all about love of lists, love of literature and bringing bookish people together.
This week we are thinking about characters that we’d love to switch places with. What a fun prompt! I decided to split it and pick 5 characters I wouldn’t want to switch places with.
In no particular order here are mine
Let’s swap please?
- Luna Lovegood- Harry Potter– Luna is all kinds of awesome and I think it would be fascinating to be in her world.
- Jo March- Little Women– She’s one of my favourite March sisters.
- Lola-Lola And The Boy Next Door– I just loved her characters!
- Miss Honey-Matilda- I’m compared to her by my class and the parents of my class. It would be a good swap.
- Sara- A Little Princess- I love this story. Even though she has a hard life, it’s a sweet ending.
- Amy Dunne- Gone Girl- She’s a psycho character. No.
- Katniss- The Hunger Games- She may be good at the games but I don’t want to live in her world.
- Dobby- Harry Potter- Poor Dobby! 😦
- Lou- Me Before You– I can’t imagine going through what Lou did. Will… 😦
- June- Paper Butterflies– June has horrific experiences. I don’t want that life.
What did you do this week? Let me know! Feel free to leave a link to your post and I’ll stop by!