How did I get it?:
I received it for the blog tour!
Sarah works at the animal shelter, and Tigger is a rescue cat there. Sarah wants to take him home to live with her and her family. Will she be allowed to? He could get up to all sorts, with the other cats. Harley, Midnight and Pumpkin. Tigger is a real little character and loves having fun. Come and join him and his friends, and see what they get up to.
How would I use this book in the classroom?:
- Writing instructions of how to look after a cat.
- Drawing life like pictures of cats.
- Designing posters to promote the rescue centre.
- Carrying on the story- what will happen to Tigger next?
- Looking at using speech within stories.
- Comprehension- asking children questions about the story.