Hey! Welcome to my little corner of the internet.
Some bookish facts about me
- I’ve been an avid reader since before I went to school. I went to school at 4 years old!
- I read almost every genre. Variety is the spice of life.
- I have a Kindle, but I prefer to read a real book.
- I’m a fast reader.
- I work in a school, so I have a lot of holiday time to read.
- I’ve been book blogging since December 2012
- I try to have a review or feature published daily.
- I try to reply to every comment. I love engaging with other readers.
- My blog isn’t just book reviews. It’s full of weekly memes, discussion posts and collaborations with other bloggers which could be a review or another fun feature.
- The synopsis I use in reviews is often taken from Goodreads/Amazon. Book images are taken from Goodreads unless otherwise stated.
- I don’t get paid for any of my reviews. If I have been given a copy of a book by a publisher or via NetGalley, it will clearly state this on the review.
- My blog is often way behind my reading. I often have reviews scheduled. I find it takes pressure off myself during busy times!
- I’m open to author requests, but please state clearly in your email/request if you need the book by a certain date, as I have other commitments, both with the blog and work/life. I need to know if you have a deadline. My contact details can be found HERE.
Connect with me
- You can find me on twitter @ChrissiReads
- You can find me on Instagram
- I’m also on bloglovin’ HERE
- Feel free to add me as a friend on Goodreads.