Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It’s all about love of lists, love of literature and bringing bookish people together.
This week we’re listing books that have our favourite couples in them! So here are mine in no particular order…
- Nimira and Erris- Magic Under Stone/Magic Under Glass- Jaclyn Dolamore– I love this couple. A very unusual love but adorable all the same.
- Lou and Will- Me Before You- Jojo Moyes- I’ll always love this couple! ❤
- Simon and Blue- Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda- Becky Albertalli– I can’t have a couples list and not mention these two, basically.
- Mateo and Rufus- They Both Die At The End- Adam Silvera– This relationship may be quick, but it just works for me. ❤
- Olly and Madeleine- Everything, Everything- Nicola Yoon– I loved this relationship. I grew fonder of it page by page.
- Cain and Charlie- Four Seconds To Lose- K.A. Tucker– A believable relationship. I’m down for that.
- Billy and Sophie- Billy and Me- Giovanna Fletcher– A very fabulous book with a relationship that I rooted for.
- Katherine and Matthew- The Next Together- Lauren James– I loved this relationship in every era.
- Don and Rosie- The Rosie Project- Graeme Simison– A quirky relationship that worked!
- Rev and Emma- More Than We Can Tell- Brigid Kemmerer- I thought this relationship built slowly and I appreciated that.