1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it?
I have. Oops. Sometimes books come through the post that I haven’t requested and have no interest in reading. I’m very good at reading ARCs I’ve requested. So please let me off?
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley?
I haven’t! Since catching up one year, I now have 98% on NetGalley. It makes me shudder a little bit to think of it too low.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)?
No. I am not very good at using Goodreads if I’m honest. I tend to review here first and then remember Goodreads a few months later…
4. Folded down the page of a book?
Yes! When I was younger. Now I can’t do it to my babies.
5. Skim read a book?
Not an entire book, but parts of some. I confess.
6. DNF a book this year?
Yes. I have. It’ll come up on my feature The Ones That Got Away because I like to give a book a fair chance in case someone else would really like it.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it?
No. I always intend to read the book. I’m guided by beauty sometimes though.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else?
Yes. As a teacher, my to do list is pretty extensive, but I think if I didn’t have a balance in my life then I’d be forever working.
9. Accidentally spilled on a book
Yes. It makes me sad inside. I dropped a book in the bath before… *shudder*
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal?
I always set it to something I know will be achievable. I don’t like failing!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it?
12. Broke a book buying ban?
I have. I’m getting better though at sticking to self-imposed bans.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about?
Not really. I quite often review a book the day or so after finishing it or the same day if possible (during my holiday time!) I like to write a review until the end so I don’t forget about it.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading?
Yes. As part of The Transatlantic Book Project I took part in last year, we annotated in the books!
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads?
I have! It tends to be children’s books for work that I don’t add to my Goodreads!
Like Cleo, I’m not going to tag any specific bloggers, but feel free to join in and leave a link to your post! 🙂