Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It’s all about love of lists, love of literature and bringing bookish people together.
This week’s list is all about places mentioned in books that we’d love to visit! Some are fictional, some are real places I’d love to go to.
- Hogwarts– Are you a Harry Potter fan if you wouldn’t want to go to Hogwarts?
- Furthermore– Tahereh Mafi- Another magical world? I’m down for that.
- Narnia– Can you tell I’m into magic at the moment? I think it would be fascinating to visit Narnia.
- The bookshop Belle visits– Yep, I’m making that a thing. I want to swing on the ladder! I’ve always wanted to be Belle.
- Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory– Mmm. A place of pure imagination!
- San Francisco– Lola and The Boy Next Door made me want to go to San Francisco even more.
- Tuscany– Love & Gelato- I desperately want to see more of Italy.
- New York– There’s so many wonderful books set in New York. I’d love to visit one day.
- Paris– I’ve still only been to Disneyland…
- Miami– Mara Dyer- I realise most of these places are America… but I do really want to visit one day!