It has become something I do every year and 2018 is no exception. This year The British Books Challenge is hosted by Michelle at Tales of Yesterday. Find out more about it HERE. I really like how Michelle is adding more to the challenge, it makes it fresh to those of us that have been participating for years.
The British Book Challenge was set up to show support for British Authors. By signing up I promise to read at least 12 books by British Authors. That’s equal to one book a month which I’m pretty sure I can do (I’ve managed it so far every year I’ve participated!)
I read a mix of genres so the books included in this challenge will be a mixture of adult and YA.
- The Keeper of Lost Things– Ruth Hogan
- Wait For Me– Caroline Leech
- Watching Edie– Camilla Way
- All That She Can See– Carrie Hope Fletcher
- The Daughter– Lucy Dawson
- How To Stop Time– Matt Haig
- The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader– C.S. Lewis
- The Child– Fiona Barton
- The Girlfriend– Michelle Frances
- Matilda– Roald Dahl
- Flying Tips For Flightless Birds– Kelly McCaughrain
- The Girl Of Ink and Stars– Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Look To Your Wife– Paula Byrne
- Close To Home– Cara Hunter
- White Lies- Lucy Dawson
- Sky Chasers– Emma Carroll
I will edit this as and when I read British Authors!