It has become something I do every year and 2017 is no exception. This year The British Books Challenge is hosted by Michelle at Tales of Yesterday. Find out more about it HERE. I really like how Michelle is adding more to the challenge, it makes it fresh to those of us that have been participating for years.
The British Book Challenge was set up to show support for British Authors. By signing up I promise to read at least 12 books by British Authors. That’s equal to one book a month which I’m pretty sure I can do (I’ve managed it so far every year I’ve participated!)
I read a mix of genres so the books included in this challenge will be a mixture of adult and YA.
- The One Memory of Flora Banks– Emily Barr
- Paper Butterflies– Lisa Heathfield
- We Come Apart– Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan
- How Hard Can Love Be?– Holly Bourne
- Disclaimer– Renee Knight
- Margot & Me– Juno Dawson
- The Trouble With Goats and Sheep– Joanna Cannon
- The Witchfinder’s Sister– Beth Underdown
- London Belongs To Us– Sarra Manning
- The Cuckoo Sister– Vivian Alcock
- The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night-Time– Mark Haddon
- The One– John Marrs
- Mad Girl– Bryony Gordon
- Lie With Me– Sabine Durrant
I will edit this as and when I read British Authors!